Precision Blogworks
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
  Kenneth, What is the Frequency?
More Musings on Dangerous Dan:

I know what you are thinking: Its the Dan Man's 73rd birthday, and he spends it at the office? Yeah, the same thought has been perplexing my grey matter as well. What can I say, except that The Rather is a brooding pool of existential mystery? And a workaholic. The man is supposedly retired, but he still shows up at the office in suspenders and suit, ready to dash on the air and report the news, dammit! There wasn't any office party for him, either. At least, not one that I was invited to.

But really, who am I to quibble with how Rathersourus Rex chooses to commemorate his latest trip around the sun? After all, I am currently muddling through the most boring Halloween I have ever endured. No candy, no shit. I didn't even make it to the Greenwich Halloween Parade. Whatevs, I'm just doing my part for the Bolivarian Revolution.

Anyway, I went outside for a ciggy and I realized something: New York is not noticeably crazier on Halloween. Yeah, there are some people walking down the street dressed as sexy nurses or Hell's Angels, but they just blend right in with the everyday freaks.

And that's the news.

listening to: Willie Nelson - Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
 
Comments:
Review: Blogging Tools Need Integration
First came words, then came photos. Now, many Web journals are incorporating moving images -- and ... Cell Phones at Wirefly.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
All things erudite and worthwhile. From both the coasts.

Name:
Location: Bard College :: Sitka, New York :: Alaska, United States
ARCHIVES
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 /


Powered by Blogger