Precision Blogworks
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
  Mellow Out, Son

Enough of 60 Minutes gossip. Believe me, I could go on posting about News of the Dan forever. Lord knows there is enough material there. But I’ve got my sights set on higher horizons. ‘Cause what you really want to know is: what’s New York all about? That’s the burning Q.

Essentially, it’s really fun. Though I don’t have enough time to make it as much fun as it should be. Or enough money. New York takes money to do right. To do anything, really.

But as with all else in the crazed whirligig of existence –the best things in New York are free. The best thing being that, every time I set foot outside the apartment, I am guaranteed of seeing the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Every fucking time. I fall in love each time I walk to work, only to have that girl replaced in my heart by a new beauty on my way back home. A wise man once said, “The thing I love about New York is that I’m constantly having to choose between looking at the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, or the craziest guy I’ve ever seen. ‘Shit! That lady is fiiiine! But that dude is sticking a whole Tuna up his ass! And setting it on fire with a blowtorch! Who do I look at? ”


Listening to: Annie Ross -- Twisted
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
All things erudite and worthwhile. From both the coasts.

Name:
Location: Bard College :: Sitka, New York :: Alaska, United States
ARCHIVES
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 /


Powered by Blogger