Precision Blogworks
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
  Pissing Proper
Huh. Apparently I wasn't the only one blabbing about 60 Minutes yesterday. There is a piecegoing around about Dapper Dan Rather and Mischevous Mike Wallace getting into an altercation midst their defecation. Guess I got scooped like dog doo. Two people have asked me if I saw the fight. I didn't, by the way. I'm weirded something that happened in a room I regularly expose my penis in has become watercooler chatter all over the nation. And I'm strangely tingled at the same time. I wonder who told the guy at Radar about it? Was it Terry? Or Tad?

But really, I think its pretty rotten. It was the Rathermachine's birthday, for fucking sake! "Happy Birthday! Complete strangers are reading that you got insulted at the shitter today!" Really, Dan the Man deserves better than that.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
All things erudite and worthwhile. From both the coasts.

Name:
Location: Bard College :: Sitka, New York :: Alaska, United States
ARCHIVES
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 /


Powered by Blogger